Ramblings by Becky

02 May 2006

... hidden treasure??...

Ahoy mates!!!! Whew!!! What a tiring week it was! We've been busy with moving our stuff from mama's house (7341) to our grandparents' house (7343)! We're all covered with dust except for Dave, who didn't help much in the moving process.
We found lots of stuff, including letters from our friends. I even found a baby picture of Kenneth (my classmate in the 5th grade) and it was a love letter! Waaahhh???!!! Hehehe....
Anyways, we'll be going home to Cebu this coming Friday, 5 May 2006. We'll be staying there for two weeks. Hay... I'll miss my honey so much! Unfortunately, me and my baby will not be able to spend our "monthsary" together since I'll be in Cebu. Huhuhuhuhu....
By the way, my baby will be starting his studies na at College of St. Benilde this coming 22 May 2006. I'm pretty excited for him!!!
Another bad news is, our tuition fee for our second year as BSN students has increased to almost 50% of our last tuition, which was about 33k. Now it's Php 51, 286.00!!! Ang mahal na talaga! And worse of it is, hindi ka pa sure if you'll be able to proceed to the Nursing Proper! You'll have to pass a series of hardships such as, the qualifying exam or also called the "battery exam", professors who are worse than the word "terror" and make it a point to fail students, more sleepless nights due to more responsibilities, projects, plays and nonstop reports!!! Wahhh!!!!!
Hay.... On the other hand, I found some hidden treasures or "pictures" that are worth looking at?!! Hehehehe..... Enjoy:





That's me! Hehehe.... Nice posing!


















Guess who?? Even Mama can't tell who this cute baby is!! Hehehe.....














Hmmm..... Who could that girl be?? ;-)
(Bading! Hehehe.... Huwag ka magalit ah??? two pic lang naman yan eh! Peace!)














This is my twin sister, Ruth! Isn't she adorable???



















Hey! That's my Ate Leah! Hehehe.... Included are the three cuties: Becky (moi), Ruth and David!















Aha! That's me! My mom told me that I had curlier hair than my twin sister, Ruth!
[Beh, pareho pala tayo! ;-)]
















And finally, it's mama with the three of us!!! How cute!!!!








So that's about it! Will be posting when we get to Cebu!

Ciao!!! Will miss you guys!!!

becky@(^_^)@

P.S.:
I love you so much Hon!!!!

Becky :: 3:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------