Ramblings by Becky

05 August 2006

... it's been quite a while...

hey guys!! it's been a while since my last update! anyways, i'm glad to inform you all that my Ate Leah and her husband, Kuya Joseph, were able to conceive a child na!!! wakekekekek... read more from her blog.

oo nga pala, some of our prelim grades were released na. Here are my grades:

P.E. (Rhythmics and Aquatics) - 92
Health Care I - 87
Health Ethics I - 87
Physics (Lecture) - 90
Physics (Laboratory) - 88
Anatomy and Physiology - 81

Waaahhh.... ang baba ng anatomy ko. Pero i have to study harder! sabi ni mama magiging tutor na daw namin si Doc. Racpan during Thursdays. Kaya yun....

Anyway... me and Jr are not in good terms right now. ewan... magulo. pero i do hope we can get through this.

Right now, nandito ako sa P'que. Nag-absent na ako from my saturday classes due to a high fever. nagsimula akong lagnatin last Thursday, after our P.E. class. ang lamig kc ng water. hopefully magaling na ako by Monday.

un lang... Ciao!

becky@(^_^)@

Becky :: 1:08 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------